Check out full Kick In Action In Video Below
RoundKick In MMA
In MMA a leg kick or face kick an be the beginning and end of a bout but understanding how to perfect one is essential to getting it right. Even if you are not a professional or amateur MMA fighter just knowing these steps and mastering the right kick is also very good for self defense. See how Anthony ‘Showtime’ Pettis perform this kick to get the advantage on his opponent Benson Henderson then went on to win the match.
Understanding How To Do A Flying Round House Kick
View these images to understand the sequence of the flying round house kick.
2. When face with opponent alway be ready for action (Chong-bi).
3. Once you adopt the fighting stance (Kherugi Seogi). Quickly run forward approximately three to four steps.
4. Then jump from your right leg and lift your left knee as high as possible. Once in the air, turn your body 360 degrees and looking to the front direction while turning.
5. Alway make sure both feet remain level to the hip. Keep your arms near your body.
6. Draw a circle with your body. Execute the instep foot strike (flying round house kick) with your right hand straight. Kick with the lifting foot while turning
Land in a forward stance (Kherugi Seogi).
Images courtesy wikihow
Page 1 of 1: